Thursday, September 10, 2015

The drunk

So he got angry with me today becuz he found out I showed the pictures of him after he fell out cold onto the kitchen floor with just his drawers and wet marks from kids in them.
Yes. Disgusting. I heard him outside fumbling around but I didn't know what he was doing.
This is the text I sent to him : Please be careful. You will take all I have u drink and drive. And our kids will suffer baby.
7:37 then I text : Home is where u can always run to when everyone else turns they back. When everyone else stuntin and frontin when they could do more and they don't. Home is your backbone and home proven no matter what u do it's doors r always open cuz of love. Nothin else. Home gives and gives so please don't damage or harm that. I love u. B safe ~ Home

He calls after that at 9:30 and says he is on his way and blah blah blah.
I'm a bit if a wreck but I don't call. U don't wanna nag and be arguin when he gets in so I'm pretty much just up. He's alredy wrecked 2 other rentals actually 3 including the one he kicked the door so hard he had to get another rental to take that to a shop to get the dent out and get painted.
Well I think he's outside, and he's actually passed out for a few on the steps. He hit the concrete so hard he had to get 3 stitches in his lip. Crazy. I just stayed in bed. Hoped my son didn't wake and u just prayed he fell sleep upstairs away from us. He tries the grab the baby when he has been drinking and my little man has me in him. He can sense the damn evil in him from the liquor lol. He just cries so I moved my lil man to the other side of the bed and sed I wud argue till he fell sleep or buy time till he goes out. He finally makes it in I hear another boom from his fall then the kitchen he goes and falls out straight back. I don't leave my bed until I can hear him snore. That let me know it's safe.
I ck for my keys and just figured he left them in the car I'll wake early I tell myself to look for them.
He comes downstairs later when he wakes still drunk stumbling an I hear piss. I creep up to see where and he has his dick in the laundry sink swaying back and forth taking a puss. Smh. Just disgusting and his pissy grown ass stumbles back upstairs to cut light off and then stumbles down and crawls into bed and passes out.
A sigh of relief leaves my chest cuz he can not get angry sleeping.
I'm good till it's time for me to b off to wrk. We couldn't wake him up I had to throw ice cold water on him. Then he woke up. He was still stuck. He sed I am. I'm gonna get up. U look for your keys he told me. I yell now. I pore more water on him n then he gets up.
I guess he's mad. He told me it's  my fault. I just asked him to get his things n leave.
As of write now. I feel great just becuz my son does has the soft sweet hands so warm and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment