Monday, September 14, 2015

The test

Ok. So we went on a really good overnight get away. He told me he wants to change once again, and that we just need a break to feel better. Well once we got back from the huge fancy hotel called Garden Palace. It was great. We always have the best time when we get away. I had 2 shots of Baily's with Hennessy to drown my memories and 6 shots if tequila to numb my pain. I knew u would have a good night when we made it back to the room. Normally when sleeping with him u think and wonder who else he's been with.
Our return home was good too and u just knew it was going to be back to the norm. Yup. He called me back to back until I got the kids. Lmao. Once I have the kids there's no need to ck up on me. Lol smh. He promises me a movie. Next thing I know after promising he won't drink anymore. He's drunk as hell again. And he didn't come home. So I've decided to not answer any of calls. I've asked him to freakin get his shit and move out.
It's too bad the one guy I'm havin a lil fun talk to is so far away. Not that I could ever take it there anyway. But geeze.
I was asked to not look at what he say but look at what I'm sayin about my situation. Well this is what I b tellin him these r the text throughout the middle of the night while he gettin good sleep and my mind and body is restless :
Texts:
U can't wrk wit ya phone off.
U sleepin and treatin. Thas y u asked me a out woodcliff. What marriage do we have?
U give the next more respect. And u payin and sleepin over there. Y won't u give me my freedome? I charge vacations on credit to impress her u spend cash.
Like u not gona have good luck fuckin me over like u do. U just not. I promise u that. I saw it alredy. Told u that when u was in jail on ya violation. The universe wrks well wit me. U can't keep me unhappy and mistreat me and things b ok. I do waaaaaaay too much for u. Yes u pay bills. So do all the men at my job. Especially when they live there. Smh. I bet this woman u wit her hair and nails and lashes is done. I still have to wait on school clothes for mine.
U fuckin up. U ain't tightening up. And I frankly don't wanna b bothered. I laughed in the car on the way droppin black off becuz I saw this. U NEED TO GROW UP.
U BETTER HOPE THAT K DONT FIND WHAT I AM LOOKIN FOR BEFORE U DO GROW UP. NO WOMAN IS LIKE ME AND U WILL REGRET LOOSING ME. THAT IS A FACT FACT FACT A PROMISE.
I AM STARTIN MY SEARCH.

With no response after all of this I just say I won't answer my phone. I've gone the whole day. After listening to what his mother sed he was saying when she talk to him he just think he made me cuz I'm driving a Benz. A used automobile. And we pay high ass rent instead of owning a home. I cudda been had my home messin with him.
He keeps calling i give one reply.
:
 I love u. But I hurt more than I smile. If I didn't know. It wud b easier. But u leave too many crumbs n  too much for ppl to talk bout

I came home later and had peace. The kids and I sat outside I watched them do flips and play with sticks and dirt and we enjoyed the peace. I am goin to by all means make sure I continue to enjoy the peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment