Tuesday, September 15, 2015

One day at a time.

I guess it'll get better. I got another call from a old friend and just hearing his voice made me at ease. I felt good. It feels good to be wanted. And feel wanted.  :)
He caught up with me today. That had me feeling sick. We argued. He caught me droppin the papers he needed for the affidavit for court. I find out now that his license is suspended for a year. Not 4 months lol. Smh. I think the judge did that just to hang his ass. She can look at him and tell he will not follow the rules.
Drunk ass bastard.
To feel better I had a spa day with my momma  and let his mom take the kids to a bday party.
Spa day was nice. I got a wax for the first time. On my Vagina. :) hurt like heck real fast then gone.
I am def keeping it up.
I had thoughts of the past all day today.
I mean from asking him to leave. I wanted to kill him at first. Then I wanted to just stay silent.
I will finish soon. I have to tell about merge with the psychiatrist. And the damn boy no he wanted his sister.  

No comments:

Post a Comment