Tuesday, September 8, 2015

First day back at work and my knee SWOLE just a little.
Can't believe he did that to me. He really hurt my knee after alredy jumpin on me at my moms. Lucky the twins and baby were gone with his mother to the park. He was crazy drunk at 5pm. I don't know why he gets so angry with me the way he does. I mean I did get nasty on the phone and tel him I was tired of takin his crap. I sed was gettin a boyfriend and there's nothin he can do about it.
His mom came to get the kids out the blue and I guess he thought I wanted alone time to really so somethin. He asked me to get the keys and leave my mothers. I loose my keys all the time. Every morning we all look for the keys.
He just swung and jumped on me all of a sudden. Outta nowhere. Started choking me and as I fought back he pushed me slammin my head to the floor. Then he just kept choking me and fallin my neck my mom and grandmother would push him away and he was back at me again. Shuv to the floor then choking me. When he would not let me go my grandma took a lamp an banged him with it. It wasn't till the third blow which drew blood as his white meat came through. He snatched the lamp from her and we pushed him he broke the glass window to the front door.
As he stood on the porch he screamed for me to give him the keys. I quikly hid them and he goes outside with all the neighbors there and screams he made me I b nothin. He cuttin me off. Fuck u bitch all this and kicks the side if the rental door.
Just horrible.
For no reason. I just kept wondering what I did wrong and what I sed wrong. Why would he violently attack me like that.
I ran trying to get away. Went to pack my things to go to a home and he got there before I coupl leave. He tried taking my kids and when he tried taking my son I stood in his way. He grabbed my neck choking me down the stairs. When I couldn't fall down anymore stairs he plied pressure as I screamed with my knee bent to the side cuz I fell on it wrong and he just wouldn't stop choking me with my son screaming for me only a year old one of the twins came and screamed for me. He finally stopped as she helped me up. I could barely walk.
I made it to the car. Got all my kids. He wouldn't let me get my nephew though. I looked at my swollen knee my burning throat and chest and reversed almost hitting him with the car.
I backed up and sped forward again his mother jumped in front of him and she fell over hoping that I would stop when I saw her protecting her son.
She slapped me as she rose from the ground screaming "u have ya kids in the car for Godsakes. My Baby sister is laying in the hospital fighting for her life and y'all actin insane like this. They don't hav a steady father they need u fool"
I drove off......
As I walked the floors of that hard job I just had thoughts of why my leg hurt so bad.
He has called bout 6 times alredy. I am whooped.
Well the first day went fast.
Homely tomorw does too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment