Thursday, June 9, 2011

Confessions Of A Lost Soul....

So.....I will admit I took his ass back but in all fairness to myself I was fucking petrified of him!!Its friday night, and I just got paid. With me ready to chill, he decides at the last minute to grab something to eat. At Applebee's, I ate everything I thought I would like,and knew I'd love.The bill came, $126.04,(which aint nothing for two people ,but then again this was Applebee's)and he pulled out his money in front of the waitress(trying to floss)this bitch standing in my face grinning in my man face. I'm boiling at this point I'm looking at her like I was bout to walk the dog on her ass. He must have noticed cause before I knew it he was playing into the shit. He's flirting with the bitch and everything.They right in front of me acting like I aint even there....Now please tell me:Where the fuck they do that at??!!As I open my mouth and start to popping my shit at ol' girl "BITCH YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP-"
"So yo let me get your number, me and my "wife" bout to chill and go spend some money but maybe we can call you later when we ready to freak the fuck out." Cutting me off midsentence, I felt the tears stinging my eyes. I was tripping of this nigga. She simply replied "yeah do that" leaving the table.
I went the fuck off!! He looked at me like he was going to slap the shit out of me. Of course my punk ass calmed down and politely gave him my "I'm relaxed gesture" Once again I was petrified realtalk. She soon returned to the table with a little piece of paper with her name and number written out.That was it for that seen. Pulling out of the paking lot, we headed to the "Let Out" If you from the hood then you know what that is;if you're not then you aint missing shit,believe me. I did end up getting drunk that night again and he was even drunker than me and high as a fucking kite. My car, clothes, and hair and everything smelled like a pound of weed foreal. It was ridiculous but of course I said nothing at all.We left the "let out"and headed to Motel 6 but not before he called Shanita.
She was from the westside so we scooped her on the way to the motel.
With me fucking furious, he told me to come to the desk with him. As we walked to the desk he grabbed my hand and squeezed it and simply started saying "dont start FUCKING tripping foreal Im in a good mood and i wanna enjoy my wife and let this bitch enjoy you too,now give me a kiss.".
I leaned up towards his lips and kissed him softly he responded by kissing me even harder and lightly biting my bottom lip as I cried. Letting go he ordered "now go tell that bitch to come on.". I went and did just that.......
"Am I about to loose my soul???"
Well I will be back to confess......

No comments:

Post a Comment