Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The new side to me

I haven't been desiring my husband lately. That feels good. I want him but not this him. I haven't been writing much lately becuz I must admit I did not handle him moving out well.
Everyone wondered why I was so angry and hurt. Well I explained to him that once he got the rest of his things it was over for good. That he could not come back. Moving his things means that he was making another permanent Decision to split. I can't just keep allowing him to leave and come back whenever he felt like it.
I have been crying the same cries forever. Texting the same things forever.......
I've been standing my ground lately for the most part. It angers me though he takes the sex rather I want it or not.
He told me he has a right I'm still his wife I belong to him. I have no right to say no.
It's just crazy. Once he powers me down I go along with it. It's not when and how I want it though.
I do want my husband but with him wanting to be a family man. Or at least knowing and wanting to balance the streets and family.
I've been hearing that he gets really drunk even out in public even at the bar now. Crazy.
His mom was supposed to watch the kids one night and he came talked crap bout how I was lying about going to wrk. Played with the kids and next thing u know they asked me was Daddy dead. Lmao. He just passed out sleep. Smh
He's getting so skinny his underwear r fallin off his butt.
He never looks like this. I love him and don't even know why. When I think about his battle with alcohol I just feel hurt.

Well enough of him. Cuz he pissed me off coming to bring his sons BDay cake when the party was over. Luckily I had the kids decorating cupcakes.
I bumped into someone from my past.
Long story short he's been 

No comments:

Post a Comment