Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thank u. U really turned my night around. Really u did. A maid though? U funny. It ain't that good. Lmao. \
It would b nice at least one night per week. He or she cud start laundry and and so the good cleaning. With them still being young especially the baby. I pull out the mop every night. It's not an option unless we eat out somewhere. Lmao\
I love all I invest in them though. It wears me out and make me very exhausted but in the end they should hopefully stay focused and as u say stay sucka free so they can follow their dreams unlike me. Waiting so late in the game. \
:) \
I check their rooms later in the night after my shower or bath and I finally smile. It's all worth it. \
I just b heart broken sometimes cuz I know how much further I can be if I had the help. But hey. It may take a little longer long as I get there and have the moments to enjoy it though. :) \
Life is how u mentally process it. It would prolly b best if u were to call after dinner time. Everyday same routine. The girls r arguing and the baby is making a mess while I cook and plate their food so u call right in the middle of all the chaos lmao. Well not chaos just wrk time. \
I don't mean to b a drag. Think all the overtime and my monthly and.......... Idk I act like a woman. Lmao!!!! \
I do have to remind ppl that I have my moments too. Behind all the positive quotes and motivational speeches and bright smiles and I am moody and can b a lil off lmao! I'm definitely not predictable either. Lmao. \
That's when u get to know me. \
I was gonna finish folding laundry. Man please I'm bout to take a nap. Shut this door so he can't get out and pass out for a few. :) \
Thank u again for making me smile. Through all the pressure and tasks I forget to talk to myself and make myself feel good sometime. \
And yes I am gonna b smarter. I usually always save good, just can't feel bad when bad things happen and make ways to help. My dumb ass b coming up wit the ways too SMH. Fuckin sucka I b being. Lmao I learned now though. I never will give all again. \
Not even to my kids. I had been doin that too but shooooooot. They gonna grow up and even in they teenage years they not gonna wanna b bothered. Lol. Not till they grown and settled. :) and need babysitters lmao. \

I am gonna call the realtor in the Morning and let him I found something I like. It may not b the best bit it's something and I can rent it out.
I love my babies.
Crazy. Have a good night. We watchin ratatouille.

2 comments:

  1. I found a site where you can purchase Blaxploitation Movies, it's Trash Palace.com. I just found it today and they have Slaves! (1969), Honky, and many more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to brian@trashpalace.com to purchase movies like Slaves! (1969), Honky, Albino, The Zebra Killer and many more. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete