Tuesday, October 13, 2015

It's 9:22pm and I am finally laying down. Lol. Cleaning up the kitchen and homework and preppin food for tomorrow and Tuesdays r our hot coca nights so we did cookies and milk Insted read a book For bed and put a load in the wash. Cleaned up shit cause he pooped all over my floor and then played in it lmao!!!! 
It is filled and packed my life. I truly enjoy my life though. Proud to be taking and training them. They better not disappoint me all the hard wrk I put into them. 
Changed my bed linen made my bed all nice and fresh took a quik shower and now I'm watching ratatouille with my son. He is stuck on it too. Lol
He likes talking animals. Guess I have to start training him to sleep in his own bed. I brought his playpen inside so it can b at the foot of my bed. Or on the side. But I b wantin someone to cuff and cuddle with myself. Lmao. Hate sleeping alone. Most times. Lol. 
Well. Goodnight. Have to start all over again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment