Thursday, July 14, 2011

Is it selfish to hurt when you want and can't have? When you have others who look at you hurt and feel bad for you because you hurt about someone else and not them.If you forget about self, would that end their hurt?
Do we hurt because we just don't know what the hell we're doing in life?
Can we end some pain if we decided that what causes such pain, I can put on hold or just do without?
Should I just give the kids away so I can hang out and date as i want too?
OR
Should I just forget about a nigga and my self and give the kids all my Mind, heart and Love.
Is Love a thing or just a mental antic?
Do I really  lose or miss anything if I can make physical love.
Do I have the right to feel good with a man or woman at the exspense of others?
What is it that I really want?
Do I even know?
I know my kids love me for sure, for now.
Will I lose that real love if I keep allowing them to see me sad?
I think I know what I have to do now! 
 
John Lee Norris

No comments:

Post a Comment