Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Had to whoop my kids butt 3 times today. Crazy. They runnin. Around the post office, aftr they done cut my box off. Tryin to listen and chastise them. They always get somewhere and act like they dont hav no home training or commen sense. They both really do feel like they hav a touch of ADD.
My olest of the twins act like she jus has to b heard and get he las few words out all the time. That drives me insane. Jus won't listen. I tol them since they cut up n the post ofc and Family Dollar.
Look I'm yellin at the youngest now. My husband doesn't understand y I now jus want a divorce. He claims that I am jus unsupportive of his non thinking ass wen I am here goin crazy wit these girls. He shud b here to help. I didn't have them on him we hadthem together.
He had the nerve to send me a letter talkin bout he can't believe that I am talkin to him knowin that all the shit he has accepted from me that I hav done.
Yes, I have done things. Things would hav nevr happen had he not been the unfaithful husband and selfish arrogant bastard that he is.
I had a hard time tellin u certain things, this is actuly a little bit of old news. Didnt really even go ovr the fact that we all were supposed to get a trailer visit. Our freakin trailer was on the 30th of this month. He through it all away. I still feel a lil empty. The first time he can bring me a lil joy and he goes and throws it away. He throws it away wit it bein a rational (to him)thought. He sat and thought about what he did. He made a conscious decision to throw away his good time and say the hell wit the trailer and the hell wit his family. What does he not get bout that. I am here failin on love ovr and I've again. Being miserable for my kids. Mad cuz I sex n the beginning u hav to b here to help. Do t get me wrong I can do it by myself, but I sur hell do t want to. I'm not either. It's not fair to my babies eithr. How does he not c that?
Well infuses I continue to try and get a buzz from this wine. This IB 800 shud b kickin n soon. I am gonna jus b patient. I hav so many things that I wanna do. No finances, and no day are. Crazy insane. What mothers don't go through this these days bi jus hate bein a statistic and the men I deal wit need to quit hatin to b a statistic too.
I'll finish watching the Never Endin Story wit the Grls
NJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment