Sunday, June 19, 2011

Confessions Of A Lost Soul....

I walked into my front door as I heard the phone ringing,I ran to answer it hoping that it was him.And it was.He stated that he was on his way,I decided to get comfortable,I needed to do something to make him relax.I put on one of my purple and black sexy lingerie the one that he loved and i doused my skin in my favorite scent"strawberry and champagne"I lotioned and sprayed damn there every inch of my body.He loved this smell on my skin.I had already inserted a Norform that morning after the shower so I knew everythang was copacetic...
I saw him pull up in my father's driveway and all I could think of was the fact that my stupid ass was worried more about pleasing this nigga than taking care of my ailing father.I dismissed the thought and decided I would go to the hospital to check on him around 5pm,I knew that was dinner time,and I would sit and eat dinner with him just like he liked.I unlocked the door after just 2 simple knocks,he stood there looking like he invented swagg.I could feel the wetness between my legs build.I grabbed him up and hugged him like I hadn't seen him in a while.I kissed him passionately and he reciprocated.He squeezed the fatness between my legs and it was turning me on.Though i was always thick he was always a lot bigger than me ,hence the name "BIG".I jumped up and straddled his standing position,as he grabbed my thighs to adjust my position.I could feel the growth between his legs and i began to grind up against it,I was ready and so was he.He walked to the bedroom with my body still on his,he softly laid me down on my canopy style bed and slowly started taking off his clothes,he started at his belt,then his shirt,as his pants dropped to his knees I began to feel a tingling sensation throughout my body.I was gone..He took my mature breast into his mouth and went to work,before I knew it my negligee was thrown to the floor and he was inserting his hard cock into my melting pot.At first i was hesitant i spoke softly,in a low tone,"baby we need a condom"and he kept going like I hadn't said a word or he hadn't heard a word I said.Either way I knew he had decided this is how he wanted it now and there would be no more condom use between us two.He started off slow and because he was my first and only,my vagina was shaped for his penis.It was feeling real good and then before I knew it he went into beast mode and started pounding his body into mine,this was a first.I got scared and wasn't sure how to react.i could feel the pressure turn into pain.how could I get him to stop?Before I knew it the tears were forming and then dropping from my eyes.I felt like he was ripping me in two.I couldn't control the tears or the yelling that was coming from my mouth.He began to growl and I could feel the sweat from his body falling onto mine. he came hard,I could feel it between my legs,pouring out of my mound.He fell off of my body,lay next to me and nonchalantly spoke" I aint wit the extra shit,you over here crying like I'm raping you or something,if thats how you gonna act I'm good on that.""Shit I got a bunch of bitches I could fuck but I chose you,that was obviously the wrong choice,so holla at me when your ass grow up,dummy!"And with that he stood,got dressed and left.I layed there still stuck.Should i had responded?I put my hand between my leg and lightly patted at the torn pussy he had left me with.I looked at my and and jumped up quickly,it was filled with cum and blood...

No comments:

Post a Comment