Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I don't kno if I mentioned, my nephew is a rapper. I called a fee places today, I have been sayin since last yr that I wanted to book a few shows for him. I'm smiling. Ever since he was about 3 I hav been tellin his momma to get him n some modeling/acting. I like Disney.
I told myself I wud take my Grls there so they can audition. I b they momager. Lol.
Aftr wrk I met wit this guy to find a location of this lounge that I hav been dreamin about since 18. Crazy can't let this up. It seems to nurse my desires and house all these things that I wud like to do. :)
Well I went to the doctor, and finally had that knot coed on my bak again. It's been there forever. Nevr bothered me until that jerk punched me right on the area where the knot is. He hit it like that's what he aimed to do. It hurted (if there is such a wrd) so bad. Now it gives me pain. It hurts wen I presse or sit bak on it too long. My doc is the best. I tol him wen I was pregnant that I wish he cud b o e of my OB's. He always gave me non prescription advise. He even helped choose my oldest name.
Well hopefully evythin all right. I am sure it is.
That makes me wonder though, what's wrong wit me. Literally.
I am a glutten for punishment. Forget it, Huey came by last night, I got on him again bout him comin by so late. I told him he shudnt really b comin by at all let alone wakin menup knowin how early I have to b at wrk.
I let him massage my feet. Nothin else. I tol him he doesn't deserve that. Surprising he nevr gestured to wanting that again. He truly is a knuclhead. He think he can jus get what he want get giv nothin. He see he wud not bother me anymore and then kicked that we together forever shit. He sed that so I cud hav a false hope or believe he cares and does t kno how. A dumb ass kno how to care he can't help himself wen something he loves he wants to keep. To himself that is. Well whatevr. I shud not hav let him in even if he wine the kids jus tell them sometimes ppl r idiots.
I am tired. Went to the gym signed the kids up for swim lessons. And got me a armpit routine scheded ni am loosen this weight!!! Can't keep goin like this n
Look I am sleep enjoy and goodnight.
NJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment