Saturday, May 28, 2011

Images and daydreams of what I want and what I wud like things to b keep echoing endlessly and relentlesy through any still moment i have throughout the day. Staying focused is hard. 
My mind and my spirit crave somethings that I can not have.  That's crazy. 
I remember kissing hims down his and his neck. They  r so similar and so much different. I want that perfect picture and that perfect mindset. Myself I mus train. Jus gotta train my thoughts to b even and focused. 
I jus interrupted this thought because I jus heard in my head the brakes get pumped hard. Yea I heard that eeeerk the screaching sound. 
A the years I have been dealing with the same ppl doing the same ignorant things. That includes me as well. So that means that I have to do something about that. 
What? I sleep on it. by NJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment