Sunday, February 13, 2011

A little song for nothing

U say u love me baby
U won't let no one else around
U doin all this fussin and fighting
Tryin tear my walls and bring my guards down
If it's loosin my mind baby
And actin like I ain't got no kinda head u want from me baby
U can jus keep howlin the othr way please
Turn that shit right around
I'm not gonna keep fussin n fighting wit u baby
Wen I howl once that's jus enuf for me
Who u
Givin altimatums baby
U n no perdicament to make me cry
Kickin rocks is wat I've been doin baby for a very long time
Baby baby baby
i smile to hide my frown
I laugh to keep from cryin so nobody else will evr kno
Too embarassed of wats been happening
Now I am tired of being scared for u to go
Give me my walkin papers
U can't threaten me wit that no mo
Give me my walkin papers I sed it b4 but this time I'm fo sho shit
I sed Ive been kickin rocks too long baby too long u kno. Sing it. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment