Monday, October 5, 2015

Look. Your behavior was a disappointment yesterday. No excuses can b made about u coming drunk and late to your only baby boy bday.
Your priorities r off. Life is chess. U taught me that. A lot of the things u have taught me u no longer live by. And u r no longer the man I fell in love with. I'm falling out of love bae. Like ya sex. I don't want it. Respect that. Just cuz I'm ya legal wife does not me I have to bend over for u. U want your cake and eat it too. I am not a second place woman. And that's how u treat me. I'm a great investment. All u put in u get back more. Respect me. Or I WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DISRESPECT.
I didn't even get wet for u. The thought that u only there cuz the next not or can't is disgusting and disrespectful. YOU R NOT EVEN AWAKE YET. So once again my car won't make it to the shop.
My dignity and my children mean more than my love for u and especially means more than a bill being paid.
I am raising my babies with that I show my girls what to allow and tolerate and my son what to be like. U think about that. I can not continue with this.
Either u want me or u don't. U runnin my house my body my time when u respect none of these is not acceptable. I would b being my mother. And I am not. Alright Future. Have a good day.

I sent this to him this morning.
I want change. I will have to sacrifice to make it.
NJoy
Been goin through it 

No comments:

Post a Comment