Friday, September 4, 2015

I purposely pull off leaving my babies with my grandmother to grab the pizza I ordered.
My eye is still bad. It looks beautiful after having been unable to see for 2 whole days and sparingly having sight for the two after that.
No my husband didn't cause the issue this time. I was grateful to God that for the funeral this past Monday my eye watered bad but vision was clear to c her lay to rest. I'll explain later.

It's funny I couldn't bare to keep him at my house by himself. Not after that. I also had to c if his aunts language penetrated his brain or not.
I took my glasses off and asked him was he truly sorry for trying to kill us. Cuz pretty much in a nut shell that is what it was. I told him u did know that u cudda hurt my babies. What did any of us ever do to u but love you? I demanded his answer again. I sed u did know that the cud hurt. He sed yes. I told him I know when u lie. He sed I feel bad about it. I looked him in the eye tears welding rage building and told him I do not know who he is. What did u expect to happen if one of us got sick. U damn sure wouldn't b going anywhere u wanted go. U know that right?! He sed he didn't think about that. "Is it in ya fuckin head now?!" Cuz no one wud back u. U know that right. No one. U know why. Cuz u not a 14 year old boy. That is that white shit. Foster kid white shit u on. Damaging ppl food and toothbrushes. No one want u in they home alone cuz they can't fuckin trust ya spiteful ass. Do u get that? He sed yes.
"You c how hard ya uncle rock for u? Do u think he would let someone harm his babies and walk away? Do you?!!! U sed u heard stories about his temper in the streets. Y wud u think u would still b looked at by anyone as a 14 year old boy? U wud b a fuckin abomination and a 14 year old devil that needs to b locked the fuck up or dead somewhere harming babies and ppl that love u. Ya own family nigga. The only reason I ain't beat like a young evil fuck boy on the streets is cuz u have ya momma eyes. I rocked hard for your mother. She's dead she gone. I don't owe u or her shit!!! I don't owe K or Q shit. I don't owe anyone anything. I look out I take u in I give what I have n split what I have in 4 now insted of just 3. U only still in my home cuz u have her eyes n I mean that. I only didn't tell cuz u gettin this last chance after this u will be dealt with like a 14 year old crazy evil malicious baby killer.".
I jus hope I am not bringing my babies harm letting him back in. I hate having to watch his move in my home too. My home is supposed to b my safe haven. It's supposed to my comfortable peace place.

No comments:

Post a Comment