Thursday, July 28, 2011

2 times 3 sure beats me
 19
aknowledge the power that has been given to me
Kno is one thing
knowing is only 1/2 the battle homie
#1 African recipe
best seller
selling words author
wonders what he has to offer
will he ever b abl to STOP!!!
and mentally rub her
insecure,
not really wanting her so he uses the rubbers to rub her

Physically ignoring the Queen
she has all the opportunity and potential to b

Be
BeComing
SomeThing
outside of my ordinary me
Now I'm sleepy
got eyes and still can't see
the damed thing
you don't love me cuz YOU love chicken, pies, and cake
and weed and....

I'm really everywhere.
Literally.
Don't kno what I'm doin
Question all the time wethr I'm comin or goin
Nevr been this gone
you don't know what you got till it's gone
don't know what you got till it's gone
that's y I am scared to loose it
Even though I nevr really lost it
couldn't loose it
The reading sed I never even had it

It was destined to only last a season
unless i continue to endure harsh winters storms

But is that worth it?
I mean I like reeses pieces,
but damn, $25 for a small bag?
I am so tired of paying a lot for such small packages

No comments:

Post a Comment