Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Well I had fun with the kids today, we played hide and seek and 'I spy wit my lil eye'. It was funny cuz wen I got tired a jus hid behind the chair of the kitchen table. Lol my table is in the middle of the kitchen. Lol they thought I wud hav some real hard hiding place and I scared the crap outta them wen they passed by me for the 3rd time.
We listened to music and I let them jump hard the bed.
Man my mOm had me hot today. My oldest asked for a sucker right b4 I finished cooking dinner. U kno I tol her NO. I also tol her they hav to eat first. Now I gave them they suckers that they Nana bought them to take ovr there. I expected them to eat lunch and them hav that. Y wen I tell her ass No, she tells me "well anyway that's y I ate my sucker at Nanas and I didnt eat".
I am pissed. I tell her no cNdy for the rest of this week. Of course I have to call my mom and ask her whT was up wit her feeing my kids suckers for brkfst. She tells me she didn't feel like gettin up. I tell her I am placing them on punishment and cud she please honks out now they complain how my babies r so bad but ck this she see she won't b able to stick to that. I tol her if she don't stick to that I will jus beat her ass. My mom sex she won't b able to hold off from givin her sweats even though she spoke bad to me.
Well som things I will nevr understand. I don't think othr ppl will get it eithr.
NJoy the day is as good as u let it b for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment